Cycling in the Gap

A blog to chronicle my preparation for the Etape du Tour on July 10, 2006, which will include the basic bicycling stats, and stories mostly related to rides.

Friday, June 02, 2006

When it rains, it pours

My cast came off Wednesday morning.  I now wear a smaller, removable splint, which I am allowed to remove if I need.   I do take it off at least  four times a day, three times for thumb exercises, one time for showering.

But, I have done no exercise since Wednesday.   Part reason is that Wed. I stayed up 'til 1-2 am.  Crazy.  Had a lot to do Wednesday night and indulged in chatting with family and watching TV until too late.  So, Thursday after work when I should exercise, I could not muster the effort.

Friday after work, no exercise, expecting to ride in the am, or pedal anyway.

My brother is emphasizing that we need to purchase plane tickets.  I can understand, I want to see what the Alps look like and enjoy French food.  I also want to tack a trip to Turkey onto the end of the France trip.   Need to convince my brother that'd be a good trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home