Cycling in the Gap

A blog to chronicle my preparation for the Etape du Tour on July 10, 2006, which will include the basic bicycling stats, and stories mostly related to rides.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Now what?

There is now a cast on my right forearm in order to immobilize my right thumb. Not a broken thumb, a damaged tendon. Cast comes off end of May, to be replaced probably by a removable cast for another two weeks. No road riding during 1st three if not all five weeks. Full recovery in six to eight weeks.

Wow, now I realize how much I enjoy cycling. And how useful my right thumb is.

Also, looking at some photos of me recently, I see I have a bigger belly than I thought.

Okay, here's the deal:

Only fruit and vegetables after 6 pm on nights I don't train. No eating past 9 anyway.
No soft drinks, except diet ones. I don't like them, so there won't be many.
Fasting one day per week. Usually Sunday.
And, running and abdominal exercises.

Robert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home