Cycling in the Gap

A blog to chronicle my preparation for the Etape du Tour on July 10, 2006, which will include the basic bicycling stats, and stories mostly related to rides.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Five minutes seems like ten minutes

Used to be four.

Tonight I pedaled an hour. When it seems I've pedaled ten minutes, it's really only about five. I'm getting more used to pedaling in place. Four used to seem like ten.

The rollers on Sat. were more trying. Three/three & 1/2 seemed like ten. And the last ten of an hour were torture. Not that I was pedaling that hard, simply the monotony of it and the static position on the bicycle. On the track stand, one has more options - pedal with one leg; sit upright; etc. Probably someone could do that on rollers, but not I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home